My personal and professional interest in Human, Personal Development and Leadership with a focus on work/non-work experiences arises from my multi-faceted identity as work-life researcher, as business administrator professor as well as coach & consultant.
From researching and teaching at university, I comprehend organisations and leadership as a whole which enable me to apprehend the connections work-life in maybe an original and innovative way. I am also fully aware of the challenges of sustainable development that I do think can only be tackled if we do work together or with co-active thinking.
I wish to transfer this multi-level knowledge and this co-active sustainable way of thinking to you via JCL Coaching
Working towards sustainability
My personal and professional journeys are strongly associated with my wish to make an impact. In that regards, I wish to fully contribute to the so-called “SUSTAINABILITY”. Sustainability is about the three systems we live in. First, the environmental system as the Planet is at stake. Second, the social system as we People are at stake. Third, the economic system as our economies are at stake. Even if the notion of sustainability evolves over time, the centrality of these three stakeholders is constant so that we shall act here and now. With this in mind, I fully adopt in my business practices but also as part of my mission and vision, the 17 UN Sustainable Goals.
As Business in my working processes,
I believe in balancing the centrality of local economies, impact on close nature, ecological footprint and social impact.
As Mission & Vision,
I believe that work-life coaching, work-life consulting and work-life training fully enable, empower and prepare individuals for a better well-being which connects with UN Goal 3. I believe that getting higher well-being is a condition for organizations to perform in a sustainable way which connects with UN Goal 8. I finally believe that reaching higher well-being render individuals and organisations more autonomous and freer to engage as global citizens and global actors on our planet so that together we can act as partners as indicated in UN Goal 17.
By being Co-Active
By being Co-Active with individuals
I encourage individual’s self-development in what, how and why they can increase their work/non-work & leadership so that they can develop sustainable, unique and diverse humanistic relationships in your life. This implies that:
- we work together for you to become self-aware, knowledgeable, competent, reflective and open in what and how you can apprehend and tackle work-life & leadership challenges,
- we discover together your life puzzle & your leadership and together develop work-life & leadership strategies unique for you,
- I act as an inspirational and critical driver instructor on your work-life & leadership roads as we tackle together your work, non-work and work/non-work experiences and how your leadership at work and outside is appropriate to your harmonious life.
By being Co-Active with organisations
I support organisations in developing together and co-creating distinctive and tailored conditions enabling to develop sustainable, unique and diverse humanistic relationships. This implies that
- we analyse together your organisation’s structure, culture, strategies and policies in order to analyse their coherence towards work-life management and HR,
- we co-operate and co-produce unique and adapted work-life & leadership programmes as well as HR systems favouring sustainable individual and organisational well-being,
- I act as an inspirational and critical driver instructor on your roads to sustainable work-life and leadership development strategies.
Learning with breadth and depth
Via group co-active discussions, participants:
- share different views about leadership & work-life so that the team and the organisation can develop a better individual and organisational understanding of issues in focus
- engage in relevant and vibrant group discussions and interactions to stimulate their thinking, feelings, emotions, views and knowledge about leadership & work-life
- understand and learn to put their own story and experiences in perspective and can learn from others’ story and experienceS
Via individual coaching, each participant:
- reflects about his/her current & future leadership, work-life balance and life-puzzle
- discovers his/her areas to develop to reach a better leadership as well effective work-life favourable to every individual
- get a deeper knowledge about themselves but also the possibility to take action that are coming form their inner resources
Get out of the normative straitjacket: Genuinely and authentically EMBRACE yourself2019-12-26 New Year, minus 5 days, the waiting time and the waiting feeling. What does it means to expect……Read more