Grow your capabilities about work-life & leadership...from wherever your are
Online courses are offered, via Zoom, in small groups to enable high interaction between course leader and each participant as well as between participants. Online courses are based on a mix between ”group discussion” and ”individual coaching” to enable participants on the one hand to broaden their knowledge and perspective and on the other hand to deepen knowledge and forward actions adapted to oneself. Online courses are given in the evening on a fixed weekday
11 weeks course: Leading yourself in a boundaryless society
People who want to reach a higher degree of work-life balance and long to learn on how to handle boundaries between work and life. The course is limited to 6 participants to facilitate interaction.
Making all pieces of your life, such as, work life, private life, family life and social life to fit together in a harmonious puzzle is more complex than you think. Individuals may have three ways to build their life puzzle: 1- pieces may be integrated and may overlap, 2-pieces may be separated and divided, or 3-pieces may be integrated and, at the same time, separated. But how is that working? In fact, individuals daily manage up to eight elements namely their use of time, their use of space, their relationships with others, their emotions, their behaviours, their thoughts, their energy and their strain. This online course is fully based on the eight elements and their connections to your life domains (or pieces) through the following objectives:
- Understand life domains and how these may vary from individual to individual
- Understand how the eight elements help individuals to set boundaries or not between life domain
- Understand the notions of balance, conflict and enrichment
- Understand how boundary management can lead to balance, conflict and enrichment as well as the level of control one has over one’s boundary management
- Develop new strategies and tactics to set relevant boundaries in life to achieve the harmonious life puzzle you once could only dream about.
The course is based on 5 modules. Each module is spread over 2 weeks. Week A includes a 1.5-hour online group discussion and some reading. Week B include a 1-hour individual coaching session. The course ends with an individual coaching session of 1.5 hour, planned around one month after the last module. In total, the course offers you 7.5 hours of group interaction and 7 hours of individual coaching as follow.
Detailed planning of the course:
15 weeks course: Reaching a harmonious life-puzzle to be a better leader
Managers, employees, future leaders who want to lead themselves and their own lives to enable them to better lead others. The course is limited to 6 participants to facilitate interactions.
Leading others requires being able to lead yourself. How can leadership thinking be relevant to leading your life? What are the relationships between leading yourself and leading others? How to understand your leadership and its roles in leading your life? Many of the answers are individual and unique for each of us. This course tackles these questions through the following objectives.
- Describe, explain and understand leadership from a multiple perspective
- Describe, explain and understand work-life balance from a multiple perspective
- Understand your life puzzle and how leadership contributes to its harmony
- Understand your leadership and analyse its strengths and weaknesses in relation to yourself and others
- Evaluate and develop how you can lead your life and work with authentic and conscious leadership
The course is based on 7 modules. Each module is spread over 2 weeks. Week A includes a 2-hour online group discussion. Week B include a 1-hour individual coaching and some reading. In total, the course offers you 14 hours of group interaction, 8 hours of individual coaching as follow.
Detailed planning of the course:
4 Weeks SUMMER Intensive course: Life Balance & Recovery
Course description and purpose:
Getting everyday life by juggling between family, work and private responsibilities drains our energy. One needs to recover and replenish resources to be able reaching a balanced and harmonic life puzzle. Maybe you feel that you need inspiration and support to create a sustainable life puzzle when autumn and your everyday begins again?
Summer is a wonderful time for recovering energy and just being here. But why not take a step further and learn how to use recovery and its potential energies positively? Why not take the time and space during the glorious months of summer to reflect what you need to create a balance and harmony in your life by learning to recover?
During this exclusive summer intensive course, we take advantage of all the opportunities that the summer gives us so that you as a participant can understand, reflect, learn more about your life puzzle as well as recovery capabilities to develop relevant boundary strategies for an increased life balance and a reduced life conflict.
- understand their life domains as well as their way of managing boundaries between life domains
- understand how different boundaries and recovery can help to manage conflicts, achieve balance and enrichment
- understand the extent to which one has control over one’s own boundary and the recovery
- develop new strategies and tactics for life balance and recovery
The course consists of 4 modules over 4 weeks. Each module includes 3 hours of group discussion and 1h45 minutes of individual coaching for own learning and development. Each week you receive tips and exercises to reflect on your own, learn more about your life puzzle and its connections to recovery. You learn while enjoying summer!
- Week 1: My life balance and my recovery today and tomorrow
- Week 2: My Life Balance boundaries and Recovery Strategies
- Week 3: My Values for a Balanced Life puzzle and a Value-Creating Recovery
- Week 4: Being and doing, the key to a balanced and harmonic life puzzle and powerful recovery
Group discussions (Language depends of participants), a total of 12 hours, are given on Mondays 10: 00-11: 30 and Thursdays 10: 00-11: 30 via Zoom. Some course literature may be in English.
Individual coaching (in Swedish, English or French, at your request), a total of 8 hours is given at 2 specific times during that week via Zoom. A session is 1 hour; the other is 45 min.
About JCL Coaching
About Life Puzzling
Get out of the normative straitjacket: Genuinely and authentically EMBRACE yourself2019-12-26 New Year, minus 5 days, the waiting time and the waiting feeling. What does it means to expect……Read more